UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test) is the entrance test organized by CSM Medical University, Lucknow for Government of Uttar Pradesh to give admissions in different bachelor degree medical/dental courses like MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BUMS, and BHMS in medical/dental institutes in Uttar Pradesh. Lots of candidates appear in the UPCPMT to get admissions in best medical/dental institutes.
This test is specially conducted for students from Uttar Pradesh. It’s organized at different examination centers in different cities in India. UPCPMT is organized every year to give admissions to Medical, Ayurveda, Dental, Unani, and Homeopath programs. The students must have profound and theoretical knowledge of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) to pass this exam. The questions asked in the exam are of objective type. 1st paper has 1 hour duration having 100 questions of Zoology and Botany. In 2nd hour the paper has 100 questions of Chemistry and Physics.
• Candidate must be a domicile of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
• Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or correspondent exam with minimum 50% total marks (40% for the SC/ST) in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
• Plus, the candidates must have minimum passing marks in English. Those appearing in the class 12th exams this year may also apply.
• For BAMS: Students who have passed Madhyamik Examination from the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, at Varanasi.
• For BUMS: High School or correspondent exam passed having Urdu.
The UPCPMT application forms are usually available at all the HPO (Head Post Offices) in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh as well as in Nainital and Dehradun.
MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, and BUMS
There are usually 2 papers having the time duration of 2 hours each. The first paper has questions related to Botany and Zoology. The second paper has questions related to Physics and Chemistry. All the questions asked are of objective type.
Ph (Office): 0522-2287653, 2286652, 2288193
Tags: UPCPMT Entrance Exam Date form Exam Pattern MBBS BDS BHMS BAMS BUMS UPCPMT Entrance Examination Dates forms download application form download admission date admission form download courses eligibility exam centre center pattern scheme of examination syllabus download sample questions paper model paper sample paper 2011 2012 2013 2014